Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yaaay

managed to reach my goal of 600 calories today. ALMOST BINGED ON BROWNIES, BUT I DIDNT! YAAAAAAAAAAY! i was so happy you have no idea. it took everything in me not too, because brownies are so delish, but i didn't! I'm at 121, hopefully shrinkinng!

*yawn* so tired. I should work more on the layout of my blog since it looks like poop, but I'm too lazy. haha, maybe tomorrow?

so glad that I'm on thin now! (thehelpIneed.webs.com) so supportive and wonderful. so done with the fucking dictatorship on PT. i seriously loved that site, but just in a few days it changed and got horrible. the site owner literately doesn't give a fuck about anyone on there. he just wants money and publicity. he doesn't care about eating disorders or any of it. if he did,he would of understood where everyone was coming from.

im hungry, but its not botherin me! haha.

well im gonna hit the hay, gonna start commenting on some blogs tomorrow, my goal is to be more active. :D

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I see you're pretty active on PT and THIN (before it froze, ew). I can't wait to see how you're going to style your blog and great job on staying away from the brownies! You'll feel excellent once you hop on the scale :D

    ReplyDelete