Thursday, July 21, 2011

four hundrey and forty five

woot woot! had 445 calories today. the last two days i eneded up binging. took laxatives, which I rarely do because I hate them so much. had to skip dance because i had the case of the shits. lolololololol.

650 calories tomorow. pretty high, but i dont want to binge.

im feeling sort of better. yesterday was tough, i got so angry at my friends yesterday, for not even that big of a reason, somthin that was expected. its whatever though.

i wanna go upstairs, but my dad wont let me. wahh :(

fmlfmlfml.

im gonna get rid of all my razors and such. prob gonna do that soon. the urge is too triggering i cant even deal with it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Getting rid of razors and stuff is a pretty big deal.
    I did it a few months ago and it really does help. :)

    < 3

    ReplyDelete