Sunday, July 17, 2011

I can't do anything right

I feel like I pretty much fail at everything. honestly. I can't stand who I am. I've been so utterly depressed lately I don't know what to do.

I wish I was just, pretty. I was just perfect. I wish I had some self-worth and some mother fucking self confidence. I wish I wasn't so god damn selfish. You know there kids in africa who's biggest worry is if they can find food today? and yet I'm so fucking self absorbed into my looks. god. I disgust myself.


I've been thinking more and more about suicide. just fucking doing it. just fucking not caring who gives a fuck about me. but that would be selfish. I don't want to be selfish. I want to be perfect.


I wanna be flawless in every sense of the word. I wanna have the perfect body and the perfect face. I wanna be cute. I want to be loved. all I've ever wanted was just to felt genuinely cared about by a boy. I want someone to kiss my forehead and tell me I'm beautiful. I want love. I want to feel it deep in my bones. I want it. I thrive for it. I want fucking attention.

I want someone to want me, to notice me, to like me, to love me, to hold me, to kiss me, to miss me.


I'm disgusting.

2 comments:

  1. It wouldn't matter if you were "perfect" because "perfect" means something different to everyone. And you'll only want to keep changing yourself more and more. You'll never truly be happy. And what if you were so called "perfect" and you were still sad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. perfect doens't exsist. my mest up head thinks it does tho. dmnfdjfiasjikdf.

    ReplyDelete