Sunday, July 24, 2011

i want to b/p

my dad made some angel food cake. nom nom nom. smells delish. i tried a bite of it, but just a bite.

if i was to go downstairs, I would eat that whole cake, macoroni and maybe some pancakes with peanut butter.

but i wanna be skinny remember? so I'm not going downstairs. I'm up to 123. thats disgusting.

I'm tired which is kind of odd, since it's 12:30 and usually i dont fall asleep till 3, and i took a fatty nap today.

I'm not going to take my medicine tonight, when  I take it on an empty stomach it feels like its stuck in my throat and i fucking hate it.

Why was it so easy to lose ten pounds in two weeks a couple months ago, but not all I do is find myself binging and purging?

I need more self control. I have it in me, I know I do. I'm going to do this. no more binging and purging.

300 calories tomorrow. lets do this brah.

No comments:

Post a Comment