Monday, July 4, 2011

b-e-autiful

beautiful-
1. Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
2. Of a very high standard; excellentthis is what is consider beautiful, by the way. I typed in google, "what is beautiful" I show you what I found in my research.

 
Prototypic female face of high attractiveness                                                                                               Prototypic female face of low attractiveness
                                                                                                                               ("unsexy face")
("sexy face")                                                                     


Characteristic features of the female "sexy face" in comparison to the "unsexy face":
  • Suntanned skin 
  • Narrower facial shape 
  • Less fat 
  • Fuller lips 
  • Slightly bigger distance of eyes 
  • Darker, narrower eye brows 
  • More, longer and darker lashes 
  • Higher cheek bones 
  • Narrower nose 
  • No eye rings 
  • Thinner lids 
well, lets see how I match up, shall we?

1.suntanned skin- well I'm pale as a ghost. so next.
2.narrower facial shape-hmm well lets see. I never really examined what kinds of face I have. I would say its more ovalish, so nope.
3.less fat-ha ha ha ha.ha. well my bmi is at a healthy range. but I still feel fat as fuck. so idk about this one. one might say I'm normal. but I'm not thin, or atleast I don't feel thin.
4.fuller lips- deff not. My lips are as small as they come.
5.slightly bigger, distant of eyes- my eyes are pretty small actually. i guess theres a distant between them? im not sure.
6. darker narower eyebrows- my eye brows are blond. there also sort of bushy right now, so nada.
7.more longer, darker lashes- without mascara, My eye lashes are blond. so nope.
8.higher cheek bones- well in my opinion, I feel as if there not high. but idk if thats accurate, just my opinion.
9.narower nose- my nose is long, it's not fat, it's just long. I hate my nose. I have a bump on it. so I wouldn't consider it beautiful.
10.no eye rings- You mean black circles? well I got those. next.
11.thinner lids.-like, eye lids? to be honest, I'm not sure. I guess so?


so, in the worlds perception, I'm unattractive. does this phase me? No. why not? why doesn't a girl with such low self esteem get sad after hearing this?

because sad thing, I already knew this. I'm not attractive.

I don't have BDD, or eating disorder, or anything. science proves I'm ugly.

this is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment