Tuesday, July 19, 2011

sweet sweet suicide.

is all i long for right now.


i binged. like so much pizza. couldn't purge it, so i took laxatives. dunno when there gonna kick in, but I know I'm gonna regret taking them. like honestly. ugh. fml. im so fucking fat. im gross. i wish i could die. i need a fucking ciggarette. badly. im about to just smoke in my bathroom, fuck it. ugh.... can i please just die? i hate living. like honestly. exsisting sucks.


happiness  doesn't exist.
sadness. all around. it's like a deep black hole I can't dig myself out of. it's all I think about. is just depressing thoughts.

I can't even be with people without thinking "do they think I'm ugly? ew I better hide my face because there gonna be appauled. You shouldn't talk to them because there just gonna think your ugly. suck in you fat ass. no one wants to see your fat rolls. why can't you look like all the other girls? there skinny, pretty, everything your not. you'll never compare to any of them. never. so just stop trying. you suck. you should just die"



all i wanna do, is just die. you don't understand. I'm done fighting. I can't do it anymore.

I need a fucking ciggarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment