Thursday, July 28, 2011

what I want to do?

I want to fucking binge. I was eat everything in sight. just never stop eating. and then, purge it all up. sound super fun right?


no. that's not the way to be skinny. I need to restrict restrict restrict. I'm going to consume calories in a four loko tonight, so im not planning on eating anything else for the rest of the day.

360 calories so far today. ive been so exhausted.

god, i want to binge so bad. food sucks. but i love it.

maybe I'll eat so fruit? i dunno.

well, theres not much else to say. august 1st- august 3rd I'm going to Joplin Missouri to volunteer and help all the people down there from the tornado they had. I think it's a good thing, I'm worried about eating though. I'm gonna be out in the hot sun, I'm gonna have to eat somthing.

ugh. well. I'm done here. hopefully thin comes back up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment