Monday, July 18, 2011

119.

I've broken the 120's. Idk how long it will stay like that, I'm just praying it'll be even smaller tomorrow. I started the skinny girl diet yesterday, and the cool thing about that is you can eat as much fruit and veggies as you want and not count them! woot. so if I ever break into starving mode, I can eat some healthy shtuff :D

When the diet is over it'll be the first day of school, I'm hoping I'll be atleast 105 by then, at the most 110. I know I can make it to 110. 100 is my ugw but since 110 is still actually healthy I'm going to see if I'm happy. 106 is the lowest I can go and still be healthy. If I'm not happy by that then I'll get down to 100. hopefully I'm happy with 100, because even though my mind tells me that 90 lbs is beautiful and will make boys like me, I've heard otherwise. It's so werid how I think these skinny girls who i used to find gross looking now seem like so beautiful.morphed mind. blech.

I'm pretty hungry. I might eat some veggies, I dunno yet. going to have people over to swim later. yayayayayay. see ya.

2 comments: