Tuesday, March 27, 2012

i have not had a binging streak like this in atleast a month.

4 fucking days of pure binging. this was the week where i really wanted too restrict because i go to the doctor on friday, and thats sort of like, an official way in for me. i 'm gonna fast for three days and work out. i'm gonna do it.

i feel so big it's disgusting. ive been lowering my medicine because i'm switching to prozac cuz it helps more with bulimia. it didn't really effect me until this week when i had to start taking only a half. now i've been feeling like crazy suicidal and sad.

friday can't come soon enough. i need my drugs. lol but seriously. the only reason why i'm actually sort of functioning is because i have danny. he makes me forget about things.

i wish i could just tell him everything. i don't think hell ever understand completely. i wish he would.

he's so great. i want to marry him someday. is that crazy?

i feel so big i could seriously cry. like it's like i'm getting bigger by the second.

fuck my eating disorder. fuck recovery also. fuck life. i just wish i didn't have to deal with it. just lay in bed with danny for the rest of my life. that's the kind of life i want to live. lol. but im serious.

i love sleeping and i love danny, those things combined=happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment