Saturday, March 10, 2012

havent wrote in awhile

been kind of busy with danny and such.


.........we had sex. it just sort of happened. idk. i wanted it at the time but i wish we would of waited. oh well.

it hurt like a motherfuckker. seriously holy shit. he popped my cherry, yikes.

we did it again yesterday for the second real time and it hurt a little bit but when we kept going it felt better. idk.

i think hes mad at me cuz i smoke weed? get the fuck over it bro. seriously. last thing i need is another person trying to tell me what to do.

we tell each other we love each other....thats really weird isn't it? we've only dated for like two weeks. idk. i don't know if i exactly love him, but i'm certainly overwhelmed with feelings for him. like other guys have tried to talk to me and i just ignore them because i want to be with danny. idk why but i reallly do like him. it's weird. i hope nothing messes it up.

he keeps on asking me about my eating problems...and i go to therapy on wenesdays and he always wants to know where i go. he doesn't pester me about those things i guess like i do him. idk. i guess he allows me to have some sort of freedom which is good.

if he ever breaks up with me im pretty sure it's gonna be the last straw to totally breaking me. ill prob kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment