Monday, August 1, 2011

2nd day into recovering.

So, I'm trying recovery. I had a mini binge last night, I didn't purge though,even though how much i wanted to. I could feel it in my throat, it's like my body knew it was time to purge. But I didn't. I've been trying to eat a healthy 1200 calories, today I've had 950 and it's almost 7:00 at night so I've done pretty far. I swam for about 20 minutes today and burned 167 calories. I'm going to my friends house and that's were I usually binge at because she has such yummy food. I might eat something small, but I'm not gonna binge. I'm not gonna smoke because I have a drug test on the 12th. So atleast I won't have the munchies.

But, I did End up weighing myself. 124. I almost cried. It kinda set me back, and made me not want to recover after all. I wish I could just fucking smash the shit. I'm not gonna weigh myself, but I might restrict tomorrow to 800 :/ idk. It's just bothering me.

My ex boyfriend just commented on my fb status? Shhwhat?

K I'm Peacin. Byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment