Saturday, August 6, 2011

justkidding i binged

I hate everything.

I seriously can not do this anymore. I just can't. I've given up. I'm done fighting. I have no strength left to fight. I can't. I really can't. I just, can't.

I have no will in me to fight. I just don't. theres 0 life in me. I took a cold shower and now my buzz has wore off and I'm just fucking depressed. I can't do it.

One more day. I'm giving myself one more day. well see how tomorrow goes. that's pushing it too.

i'm ending it soon. I have too. Carbon monoxicde poisoning? I guess I have to somehow figure out how to get the car in the garage, because we don't put our cars in there.

I wonder how many balloons it would take to kill me from the helium. googling that.

I don't wanna die with pain, but it comes to that, then so be it. I have to die.... I'm sorry. I am.

one more day. I'm barely hanging on, but I'll hang on for one more day. just one. and if things are still shit, then I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. You're worth more than that, even though I know you don't believe it. How? I feel the same way. I feel guilty for living, and unworthy of friends, family, or anything that I love or makes me happy. Just know that I am also fighting a losing battle, and if you need someone to talk to my email is ravenkat14@live.com. Also I just started a blog if you want to check it out :/ whatdoesittaketobelovely.blogspot.com.

    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're worth so much more than that. Don't give up yet, because, as cliche as this sounds, it can't rain forever. If you quite now, you'll never get to the good times ahead.
    Just keep trying. You're a lovely, awesome person that deserves to always have some sort of a tomorrow.

    < 3

    ReplyDelete