Tuesday, August 2, 2011

hungoverasfuck.

i hate alchool. captain morgan. blech. puked all last night and all this morning. im such a sloppy drunk, i can never hold in my alchool.

binged all day today. considering taking some laxatives, but you know I'm trying the whole recovery thing. Maybe I'll just try to sleep it off. I'm hungover as fuck, I have an exscuse to be lazy.

it's so fucking hot. fuck summer.

honestly, I feel sick as fuck. I'm considering never drinking again. It's like when I drink, I never know when to stop. I chugged like half a bottle of captain morgan. and I take anti depressants, which make me lightweight as fuck. honestly me+drinking= bad news bears.

i just wanna sleep and never wake up.

i keep on thinking about how fat I am right now. I feel huge, big and ugly. ew.

well. sleep time. baii.

No comments:

Post a Comment