Wednesday, August 3, 2011

why I'm like this.

I was bullied. constantly. I was friends with all the popular girls. I had a good personality. but I was fucking ugly.


I was tourmented. teased. everything.

I know I'm hideous because I can't get a boyfriend. I can't get a guy to like me.

I'm sixteen and have had four boyfriends. only one lasting longer than two months.
all which would of dated anyone.
I'm not fucking special.
I'm not pretty.

theres no way to sugar coat it. you can sit here and tell me I'm not ugly.

why would I get called ugly and fat all the time?
why would no guy ever like me?



no not because there jealous. NO. thats bullshit. don't fucking tell me that.


you wanna know why I have such a low opinion of myself? BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING OTHER PERSON HAS A LOW ONE OF ME. SO WHY SHOULD I LIKE MYSELF? WHY SHOULD I JUST BE ANOTHER FUCKING FAT UGLY GIRL THAT THINKS SHES PRETTY?


Fuck recovery. fuck it. I'll starve till I die. Fuck being happy. It wont work for me. I deserve to be depressed. I deserve to die.


you can not lie to me any longer.

1 comment:

  1. I don't lie,but I doubt you're going to listen to me. I've been bullied to all my life. But it didn't get to me,I don't know why,I just know it didn't affect me much. I almost developed a eating disorder but somewhere around here I got a "I'm perfect" feeling,and it's been like that for a while. I have gorgeous friends who have such low self esteem and I can't do anything to help them. I can't help them until they help their-selves. Believe it or not,you're gorgeous to me. I just wish I lived close so I could show you,and not in a lesbian sort of way,but as a friend.

    ReplyDelete