Thursday, December 1, 2011

oh so sleepy....but not really.

I'm always tired but can't sleep. am i spelling tired right? i always feel like i spell it wrong. I'm not the best speller. like is it tiered or tired? #confusion

so I'm fat but hey whats new. sunday I'm gonna go back to my original plan of fasting-200-400-600-800-1000-binge. i know i can do it.

AND EXERCISE. boo yah. I need to make realistic goals because me going on a run every morning is not realistic because I'm lazy as fuck. so what the new plan is;

100 cal workout for warm up!
-40 jumping jacks
-30 sit ups
-20 squats
-10 push ups

then, I'm gonna go on a walk for an hour which burns 247 calories if i walk 3 miles per hour, which i figure i do. i think, lets hope. ill just power walk.

then when I come back, I'll do the 100 cal workout for cool down
-40 jumping jacks
-30 sit ups
-20 squats
-10 pushups.

I'll be doing this sunday monday and Wednesday. on tuesdays and thursdays I have dance for like two and a half hours which is a workout by itself. and friday and saturday I already know I wont do it because it's the weekend. trying to be realistic.

so, my food plan.

Sunday-fast.
Monday-200 calories.
Breakfast-apple-60 calories
lunch-apple-60 calories
dinner-apple 60 calories.
plus diet soda and gum through out the day which I'm gonna round to 20 calories
Tuesday-400 calories.
Breakfast-apple-60
Lunch-pretzels-110
dinner- lean casine under 230 calories
Wednesday-600 calories
breakfast-orange-80 calories
lunch-baked flamin hot cheetoes-200 calories
dinner-lean casine under 320 calories
Thursday-800 calories
breakfast-orange-80 calories
lunch-pretzels and chocolate rice krispy treat-280
snack-apple-60 cal
dinner-lean casine- under 380 calories
friday-1000 calories
breakfast-apple-60 cal
lunch-flamin hot cheetos baked and granola bar-300 calorie
rest of the night may vary. you will prob be drinking so count calories.
saturday-binge day, but must purge and/or take laxies.
****any day you mess up, you must fast the next day. if you mess up two days in a row, you must fast for two days in a row, and so on.

also I'll be taking diet pills.


NO MORE EXCUSES. I WILL BE 110 LBS BY JANUARY 1ST. lets rock this shit! I know i can do it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment