Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm so fat.

fucking binged. story of my life.

fat isn't just how I look, it's how I feel. it consumes me. It's disgusting.

when my eating disorder first started, it was more about me wanting to get skinny. now it's only about 25% about that. the rest is control. to feel like i can do something right.


so when I binge, it's like, i lost all my control. it's the worst feeling ever.

I don't want to eat anymore.

I told my mom more about my ed. stupid mistake.

i don't deserve to get better. I'm not sick enough. 


kill me now before this kills me


you wont die because you'll just end up bingeing.

i hate these voices in my head. they wont stop. it's a constant battle. fuck.

what the fuck happened to me?
what was i getting myself in too?

I should of known. I knew that I was walking with the devil. I didn't care, I just wanted to be skinny. I wanted something to go right.

and it was easy at first, I felt fine not eating, and the pounds dropped so fast.

then----the binging started.
i didn't ask for that, but it comes a long with it.

i've been at 120-125 for the past six months. just yo-yoing. restricting/bingeing/restricting/bingeing/purging/laxatives/fast/binge/fast/binge

it's a never ending cycle. please make it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment