Monday, December 19, 2011

omg.

just stepped on the scale... i wish i didn't. 129.

129. 129. 129.



WHAT THE FUCK.

i can't stop binging. i've lost all control.
i was 121 yesterday. 8 fucking pounds?

I'm not eating tomorrow. I have a party in my first hour and I'm supposed to bring in doughnuts, so I'm gonna bring some but I'm only gonna have like two. there gonna be those doughnuts holes which are like no more than 50 cals. so 100 calories at the most tomorrow.

and I have dance for two hours. then I'm going to workout again when i get home.

i don't have to worry about lunch because i have finals.

i'm going to fucking fail chemistry.

i used to be so smart. my depression has robbed me from that.

i just hate everything. esspecially me.

1 comment:

  1. That happens to me too! I don't understand it. I'm going on a really strict diet, though. So hopefully the excessive gain in one binge will never happen again because binges won't happen!!

    ReplyDelete