Monday, May 30, 2011

So tired, but can't sleep.

So I have gay ass finals tomorrow. I've been trying to study, but ehhh shit never really works out. I'm so dead tierd and I'm not sure why. I took a nap today so I dunno why. I really need to study. It's almost one a clock in the morning and the most I did for studying was two math problems.... Wow I fail, like seriously. I just am the biggest procrastinator. I need to quit that shit. It always ends up fucking me over not doing my work. I'm actually smart, but don't do shit in school. I miss the old me that actually cared about grades, now all I do is party and worry about how many calories are in certain things.

Ive hinged for like the last three days. I fucking fail dude. I never want to eat again. Ever. I just want to starve myself. I deserve it. I don't deserve to ever eat again. I just want to be skinny.

I took four of my moms aderal today and realized that it has a negative effect on me. I got very anxious and had a panic attacks. Yikesss.

I sucked carltons dick yesterday. I don't want to discuss that any further.

I hate me. I just wish I could die..... Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment