Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ventventventvent

Binged today. I ROCK. no. fuck.

I purged, like EVERYTHING though. legit first time I really got everything out though.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck my life man.


I'm so fat. I wish these fuckings scars would go away. I keep on picking the ones with scabs, I really try not to but I can't help myself. 0.o Yeah I'm kinda strange. NBD.

Schools gonna be out soon. woohoo. I'm usually happier in summer. I have seasonal deffective disorder so thats why. but I'm never like you know, HAPPY. I'm just alright. I can breathe. but this summer might be differnt. I wasn't as obsessed with my weight last summer. being in a swim suit is gonna be rough.

apparently the world ends saturday, hopefully it does cuz I'd rather not live anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment