Monday, May 16, 2011

havent wrote in six days, woaahh

well I haven't wrote for awhile cuz sad news, my computer broke! :( so ive been using my moms, which is kinda awkward since I get on prettythin prettyalone and this frequently. And I look up thinspo. so I'm constantly erasing history. lol. i miss my laptop!

Well I went to my first out patient last week on thursday. It was nice.

but I turned to my old ways, and went on a cutting binge for like 3 days. on my foot, legs, arms. yada yada yada. The ones on my legs are pretty bad, I think they needed stitches, and they all scabbed over. some of them are turning a yellowish color, is that bad? idk.

I feel so gross with all these cuts though I don't know why I do this shit. cutting is fucking dumb. but I love it, it's amazing. don't know why.

I'm 123 lbs. been doing alright... 200 calories today. been craving food more than I used too though. I need to look up some thinspo to help though cuz i just wannnna eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :(

but i cant, cuz then Ill get fatfatfatfatfatfat. fattttttttttttttttttttttttttt asss. I already am. goddd summers comming and I'm pale as fuck, fat with blubber and scars over every inch of my body. oh yeah Ima be lookin hot in my swim suit, nottttttttttttt. fuck.

ehh, well me and carlton have been texting on and off. don't know how I feel about it but I also don't care. yayz.

well im done, kkbaii.

1 comment:

  1. Im in the sasme situation as you. im eating little calories, im around the same rough weight as you aswell.
    Your also on PT and PA, i was too, just got rid of both accounts.
    Hope you feel better soon :).

    ReplyDelete