Monday, October 31, 2011

Writing this on my iphone

Because I broke my computer. How you may ask? Well I got sloppy drunk and puked on it. Oddly I don't remember it at all, I just woke up and there was puke everywhere. Even on my bed shoes and computer.

I've been binging like crazy it's disgusting. Just had a god awful binge. I'm doing the abc diet dude. Tomorrow is November 1st, I can finish on December 20th. I'm not giving up this time! I'm fucking doing it if it kills me. I've done it before! 500 calories tomorrow, that isn't even that bad. I know I can do it, seriously.

Well I'm hanging out with this justin guy. I don't really wanna do anything but I'm shaving just incase, haha. He wants to smoke but I'm not feeling it.

Well I'm gonna hit the hay. I'll try to write tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment