Sunday, October 23, 2011

please let me die.

please. I just want to die. I can't live like this anymore.
I want someone to care. to love me. to hold me and kiss my tears away.

instead I'm a clingy bitch that is annoying as fuck. I'm stupid. I'm so fucking stupid. I'm a worthless human being and I suck at everything I do. I suck at life. I just suck.

I'm the worse person to ever live. I'm ugly and fat and repulsive. everyone thinks I'm fat. everyone they're all looking at me like I'm huge. they can see my love handles. they know I'm gaining weight.

just make it stop. someone make this stop. I can't do it anymore. I can't. I just can't. I can't hold on any longer.

I'll never be good enough. ever. please. I can't make it anymore.

I'll never be loved. oh why can't a guy like me? god. I'm fucking pitiful.

I've seriously never hated myself so much. who the fuck is this person I've become and how the fuck do i get rid of her? as I'm typing this, I don't feel myself. I'm out of my body. this person, me, i don't know who she is.

fuck life. I can't do it

No comments:

Post a Comment