Monday, October 24, 2011

2 cookies.

I had 2 chocolate chip cookies today, they were delish. but thats all i ate.

320 calories.

i promised my therapist i would try to eat 1200 calories. tomorrow was gonna be the day I was going to do that.


but, i can't. i binged so much this week that i can't do it. I have so much failure to report to her. i cut, i didn't eat right, blah blah blahz.

I didn't go to school today because frankly I couldn't. I just couldn't. I couldn't go acting like i was okay.

I'm going to get up early tomorrow and make myself look fucking beautiful.

all I'm living for right now, is to be skinny and pretty. I'll fucking do it if it kills me. I don't care about anything else.

i have the worse headace. I get such bad headaces from not eating. idc. i'm not eating. i'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment