Thursday, October 13, 2011

and yes, I binged today.

i feel like i only write in my blog when I binge, haahha.

tomorrow I'm fasting. even though it's friday it shouldn't be too bad, since I have school, I'll just have water at lunch, and then I'm going to a haunted house later that night, and I'll just tell my friends I have to go home for awhile after school and I ate then.

crossing my fingers I don't give in.

because saturday I'm drinking. four lokos have fucking 700 calories in them. WTF. so screw it. im gettin fucked up.

uhm, so getting happier is doing so so. slowly but surely my friend. therapy is such a blessing. honestly, i can't believe my mom wouldn't put me in it for the longest time.

im just staying positive. trying to atleast. using my distress tolerence skills and all that jazz. i can do this.

well take care everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment