Thursday, February 9, 2012

restricted all day

then i realized i went over my limit by 118 calories because i did the fucking math wrong.

so you know what i did? I binged. because 618 calories was too much for the day, so my all or nothing thinking tells me it's too late now might as well binge.

i was planning on having my binge day tomorrow but im prob gonna change that. idk. god i'm fat.

i hate the world. i hate everyone. i hate myself. i hate everyone for making me hate myself.

I just wish i could be a better person. I'm sick of hating myself. I don't even know what it feels like to like myself, because I don't think I ever have.

But then again I don't want to get better. I don't want to try to get better. If there was a simple button I could push that would make me happy and no eating disorder, i would push it. but theres not. it involves work. and I don't want to work at it. I don't want to go out of my comfort zone. maybe I need too......

No comments:

Post a Comment