Wednesday, September 14, 2011

welcome to my, silly life.

so, my ex boyfriend from like 3 years ago, who was like my first love, messaged me on fb today. we had a nice little conversation.

it did bring back some old butterflies, I'm not going to lie to you. I would prob hook up with him. it prob wouldn't be very smart though, but hey shit happens.

fuck tanner. I don't even wanna talk about him. hes telling people i gave him herpes. I never even had a cold sore in my life, and before him i wasn't with a dude since like may. fuck him.

and carlton, honestly my feelings are going away towards him. now i like tanner, but he pisses me off.

cj, my ex, likes someone else. I would possibly talk to him tho. he was obvi flirting with me, but cj is different. that boy fucked me up in the head. he called me ugly, fat, whatever. he made me have a fear of guys.

I don't love him I guess, but I'll never stop caring about him. he makes me smile. I can't stop smiling when we talk. I think I'm just gonna flirt with him hardcore. if he messages me again on fb I'm gonna tell him to text me.

oh well, again i dont care. fuck natalie. shes a bitch. her boyfriend is posting statuses on facebook about me. haha real mature.

fuck people. fuck my fatass ate hella today. im 116 though so dats cool. prob gained from today though because i didnt purge or take laxies.

cant sleep. it's like 12:30. oh well. night.

No comments:

Post a Comment