Sunday, September 18, 2011

i never stopped loving you, I just stopped caring.

I'm still in love with my grade 7th grade boyfriend.

actually I don't think I love him, but feelings are deff still there.
I know he doesn't like me, but I think I could get him too.
I just have to play my cards right.
one step foward then two step backs.

I still like tanner and have been questioning texting him but hes such a dick. i shouldnt even waste my time on him.
I kinda just wanna go to sleep and forget about life. i just had a mini binge after restricting all day. fml

carlton doesnt like me so im done with him.

i just want to kill myself honestly. my mom tells me about how me she wants to die and it gets old. I wish I was in the right mental state to listen to her problems, but I can't.

I wish someone loved me. thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment