Monday, September 12, 2011

.,.

I hate myself. Honestly. I hate everything about me and I just want to die. I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm weak, I'm a slut, I can't do anything right.

I just want to die. I don't want to live anymore.

I'm so, so so fucking stupid. I let guys take advantage of me. and it makes me like them even more.

I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die.

I'm hungry. I want food. I want love. I want to be loved. I just want someone to hold me and tell me they love me...

I'm done with everything. I don't want to eat anymore. I don't. I can't bring myself to do it.

I'm 117. i have to get down to 110 by homecoming, I just have to.

I want to be so skinny that people will know theres something wrong with me. I want attention. I want people to worry about me.

I'm going to go to sleep and forget about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment