Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I faiiiiiiil

I binge and binge and binge.

New diet(if you wanna call it that)

Breakfast-fiber bar (90 calories)
Lunch-fruits and veggies (up to 150 calories)
Dinne-lean casine (200-300 calories)
Snack-Popsicle (15 calories)

So at the highest I will be eating 555 calories. I prob imagine on daily I'll be eating 500 though. I'm doing this to at least Sunday. Hopefully I can stick through it and not binge!
I have dance tomorrow so that's two hours of exercise right there. I'm going to start looking at thinspo every morning so I'll be motivated for the day.

I miss my kitty :( :( :( he was my baby. Whenever I had a bad day i would curl up to him. I loved him so much. My whole family did. Even my dad was balling his eyes out. It just sucks. He has to be in heaven. God loves the animals. He made each and every one of them. Why wouldn't he send them to heaven? I know Benny is in heaven, he has to be.

Welll I'm too lazy to go downstairs to take my anti depressants. Lol oh wells. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment