Thursday, June 9, 2011

enter lame ass title here.

well I went to therapy about two days ago. I never knew how much I could ramble. hahaha. I found out a lot out about myself though. I mean things I already knew, but I didn't analyze a lot of the things. I never asked myself the why question.

basically, we found out I have a very low opinion of myself (duh) lol. and i guess the goal for therapy is to love myself. but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I'VE GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT. FUCK.

125. ew.ew.ew.ew.ew.ew. I've been bingeing and purging and binging and purging.

lol I miss being anorexic and starving myself..... HA JK. pro ana moment lolz. but for real just kidding I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

I JUST WANNA EAT. lol. but i cannnnnnntt cuz ill get fat. and I suck balls at purging. like fast food i can purge and like ice cream and stuff. but things like chips cookies and any kind of crackers and foods like that I can not purge worth shit. I suck at life. wahhh.

ehhhh well I'm done. prob have to go clean some more today. i wonder if anyones home? its been weridly quiet here. ehh. well duces lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment