Tuesday, April 12, 2011

yeahyeah.

I'm the new slut of my school I guess. So I've kinda liked this guy, but it has been like on the down low, well because, he's black. On our first date, if you even wanna call it that, we did stuff. I gave him head and he ate me out, whatever. I didn't have sex. Well i told some of my friends, and he told some of his. so someone had to tell someone. and now the whole fucking school is talking about me. god, i hate everything. legit, was going to kill myself today. ended up falling asleep instead, but today I legit had in my mind that today was my last day. I was killing myself. but it didn't end up like that, my friends came to my house surprisingly when I was sleeping and woke me up, taking me with them to go get high. whatever, made me feel better, but then again worse. I haven't ate anything today accept for like 4 slices of pineapple, which I just ate to make my mom not think shit. ugh, still stuck at 129. fuck. life. why can't I just die? seriously. this is not good. I need to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment