Friday, April 1, 2011

fuck today

You know those days, when nothing makes you smile? when life just fucking sucks for no god damn reason? Yeah thats today.
fuck school. fuck life. fuck everything. What is happiness? I don't believe in happiness. there must be no such thing. I must be skinny. I must be pretty. I must be perfect.
why do you hate me god? sorry I haven't been so good to you. sorry I'm not a perfect saint. But there are so many girls out there that are worse than me and yet there beautiful/
Dont fucking lie to me and tell me looks aren't anything. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING.  FUCK BEAUTY ON THE INSIDE. NO ONES GONNA WANNA KNOW YOU IF YOU'RE UGLY.
i hate everyone. people suck.
dear first love;
remember how you were embaressed to talk to me? remember how you would tell me you would always loved me, but told me not to tell anyone.
remember how you would tell all your friends that I was on your dick and i was an ugly fat bitch?
remember how you would use me, over and over and over again.

dear mom;
remember how you would tell me you would pay me money to loose weight?
remember how if I tried to go somewhere without make up on you wouldn't let me go?
remember how I would tell you I was ugly and your solution was to go shopping.
dear everyone that has hurt me.

fuck you. Thank you for infroming me that I'm the most hideous girl at the school. Thanks for informing me that I'm desperate. Thank you for informing me that no one likes me. Thank you for informing me that I need to loose weight. Thank you for informing me thatt all my friends are prettier than me. Thank you for informing me that I wear to much make up. Thank you for informing me that I need to wear more makeup to cover my ugly face. Thank you for informing me of my pastyness. Thank you for informing me of the acne on my face. Thank you for informing me that I shouldn't eat that. Thank you for informing me that I should eat more. Thank you for informing me that I'm not a good dancer. Thank you for informing me that I'm a freak because I cut myself. Thank you of informing me of how much of a freak I really am.

thank you for informing me of what I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment