Tuesday, April 26, 2011

fuckfuckfuck.

blahhh fuck everything. I was only supposed to have 50 calories today and guess what, I end up going to panera with my friends, and getting a sandwich chips AND A COOKIE. god I'm a fucking fat ass faliure. Like wtf? I've been doing the abc diet and have been failing miserbly. God I'm a waste of air. I hate myself. I'm so fat.


fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.fat.


I just want to die. thats all I want to do. ever since I ate today, the only thought that has been in my head is "You should kill yourself. seriously. you're gross."

No one will ever love me. No guy will ever want to be with me, they'll only want me to give them head, since the whole school heard about how good I am at it. I hate that. Why am I such a fat slut? I want to die. I don't want to live. I hate living like this. I'm pathetic and nasty. I can't even cut myself tonight because, A. my legs are already fucked up as it is, and B. I have dance on thursday when I'm going to be wearing tights, and I don't want to add to the collection of craziness thats already is gonn be seen on my legs. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do in the summer. I need to find a new place to cut.


I hate that I'm fat and ugly. I'm disgusting. I'm hideous, I hate everything about me. No guy ever even takes a glance in my direction. Please, God, just kill me. I'd rather be in hell then this place I'm in now. I'll never be happy. what the fuck is happiness anyways?

I'm so fucking fat.
I look deformed.
I'm nasty.
I'm a slut.
I'm just a failure.
A waste of a human being.
worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment