Saturday, April 23, 2011

random thoughts.

I think my life would make a good movie. People would pay to watch me cry, to watch me suffer. To watch me die slowly.
People love seeing other people in pain.
and then at the end, they love to see them rise up from their pain.
but, I don't know if my ending will be like that.

I've ate too much today. I went to hooters with my friends. I told them about me cutting, they didn't really understand, they thought I was stupid. They think the solution is just to spend time with them. I mean I guess that works for awhile, but not all the time. I just wish I could die.

That's a bold statement, isn't it? I wish I could die. People don't go around saying that often. People keep it inside. What if it wasn't though? What if saying that was just whatever? Like when people ask you how you're doing you reply, "I wish I could die" Wow, that would be a shocker to most.

Maybe I'll start doing that, just to freak people out. let them take a ride with the crazy phyco suicidal girl I really am. The dark twisted girl that is inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment