Thursday, January 19, 2012

lol at my life

yesterday i got my phone stolen

today i got my pe uniform stolen along with some other girls shoes that were in my pe locker that she was letting me borrow

but they were nice enough to leave my socks...

ive been forgetting things... i mean ive always been careless but its getting worse. my eating disorder......... i can't think about anything else. people tell me I need to concentrate more and stuff and not be so clumsy and stupid. i want too. but i can't clear my mind. i can't.

everything is so frizzle frazzled(thats not a word but whatever) i havent eaten anyday and I worked out hardcore for like two hours. i'm very dizzy. i feel like i could fall over if I'm acting a little loopy thats why.

i need to get my shit together. i was thinking about recovery yesterday with my counselor because i broke down. i rambled on and on about stupid shit that i just needed to get out. it would go off subject too. i would just go on and on and on. i get thats what you do at counseling. shes probably used to it.

i love my counselor. I seriously consider her a life savor.

i'm so out of it. i need to go take a shower but I'm afraid if i get up i'll just fall over. i want to go work out more.... i want to go eat the pizza downstairs but i wont. I'm too strong for that.

i hate everything in my life right now. i wish it would just all go away and leave me in peace.

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your things being stolen its horrible :(
    its good that you have someone you can talk to consellors are always there to help and listen
    much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete