Saturday, January 28, 2012

i feel sick.

from purging so much.

I slept fourteen hours today yet I'm still so tired. It's hell.

I got down to like 118 but I binged for the past two days. wah. oh well.

I'm pretty excited about my next paycheck, Its gonna be over 100 dollars, which is good for me since I never work.

god I feel so sick. my head, stomach, everything.

dizzy...yuck

I need to clean my room but I don't want too. I need to take a shower but I don't feel like doing that either. i never feel like doing anything productive in my life which is why I probably have so many problems.

I wish I could be lovely. I don't know where I'm going with that one.

I'm going to a concert tomorrow. Hopefully where not going to eat before. if we are monday I'm just gonna fast. It'll be alright. I'll be able to bounce back. I'll prob be 23 at the highest. I'm just gonna go hardcore this next week. I'm not gonna let myself go over 500 calories till firday. plus hella exercise. it's going to be crazy and it's exactly the kind of self destruction I need. it sounds great.

I can't stop thinking about my ex from like three years ago. we talk a lot now at school and on fb and idk. It's not that I necessarily like him but I think he's such an amazing and funny guy. He's just awesome and I want him in my life, thats all.

I wish life was better. I want a new one. I'm sick of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment