Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm sad today.

I've been very depressed today. Like I don't wanna leave my room depressed. lonely...

I wish someone would ask me whats wrong. I want to cut. I think I'm relapsing. sad part is I don't care.

I've changed my mind. I don't want to recover from my eating disorder. It's selfish but I want to hurt myself. I don't like me. I want to ruin me.

Like I said the honest to god scariest part is that I don't care. I'm starting not to care about anything. I'm just sorta...here.

Suicide....oh sweet suicide. How I long for you.

i want someone to want me. to call me pretty and tell me they love me. someone to accept me. I'm never going to find that.

I'm so worthless. worthless piece of shit. I'm so stupid. ugh. why am i still living.

1 comment:

  1. i feel exactly the same
    i hope you find hope and the strengh to keep fighting and realsie the only way out is recovery and being happy
    xx

    ReplyDelete