Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm a prisoner in my own mind.

My eating disorder owns me. consumes me. gives me happiness. gives me pain. makes me cry. makes me hurt. makes me lie. sucks life out of me. leaves me emotionless. makes me selfish. makes me fat. makes me skinny. leaves me delusional. distorts my perception. makes me hate. makes me bitter. makes me trapped. only seeing darkness. no light at the end of the tunnel. just...darkness.

trapped. trapped. trapped. trapped inside my head. trapped with these thoughts. trapped.

leave me alone. let me live my life. i hate you.

i need you. you're the only thing that keeps me going... the only reason why I'm still here.

I hurt because of you. i hate you. i love you. i can't live without you, but I want too. i don't want you, but i can't let you.

No comments:

Post a Comment