Monday, June 23, 2014

Fuck me

I didn't eat anything all day, then got drunk and of course binged and purged. I need to loose wait by Saturday I have tooo. I purged in a trash bag because I couldn't go to a bathroom because my family's home. How embarrassing is that. I hope I got most of it out. Purging makes me feel empty but honestly it doesn't really work. If anything it just helps me maintain.

My brother who is home for the week is always on my case. He doesn't like how I'm always in my room and how I sleep till noon. Sorry I'm not perfect!!!

I want to purge more actually I want to fucking cut but I can't because a boy is going to see me naked this weekend so ya

Fuck me. Ugh. I hate myself.

My eating disorder is like an abusive boyfriend. I feel so good without it in the long run but for I love it. He's addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment