Sunday, June 29, 2014

Drunk and sad but what's new

I've turned into such a slut in the past month and I liked it because I was having sex and not feeling attached to these men and just enjoying myself.

But last night I had sex with such an intelligent attractive sexy man. We met online and he bought a hotel and dinner and lunch. And he drove 5 hours to see  me. I think he doesn't like me now though! :(

I look skinnier in my pictures but truth is I'm not and now I think he's regretting it. I don't think he likes me it could just be my mind talkin but come on like this guy is omg and he's 28 and I'm nothing to him and I'm just nothing I feel like. I wanna text him but I don't know. I want to cut myself so badly Omg I start fucking school tomorrow too.

Please just let me die please. I want to die so fucking bad. I just binged and purged and it sucks because not enough if coming out just the tacos I ate.

I'm sorry for whoever is reading this because it was  fuckjbg dumb

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your comment about how this disease is like an abusive boyfriend. It kinda struck a chord with me. Please don't give up, shit definitely sucks right now, but pretty soon it has to start looking up, right?
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete