Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm not as stupid as you sound and you sound really dumb right now.


I went to this eating disorder screening thing at my school today. We got extra credit if we went to it which I needed badly so I went. I took the survey and to have an eating disorder you needed a 20 or higher. I got a 40 lol. I should of just lied but I thought it would be helpful. It really wasn't, but I think it's cool that they are raising awareness for eating disorders.

not much going on, just busy and tired.

I reallly wish Mynor wasn't so distant. He likes to play with my mind like that. Ugh. Why do I like him so much? It's obvious he doesn't give a shit about me and just wants me for his little toy to play with.


Treat a girl like dirt and shell stick to you like mud I suppose. I'm scared of him. Is that normal? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment