Wednesday, April 11, 2012

take me awayyy.

so i havent wrote in awhile. idk i guess there hasn't been much to say.

i've been binging more which is not fun in the slightest. im getting big and i dont like it. i dont like me.

god i'm disgusting. just looking at me makes me want to throw up.

im on spring break so ive been home all the time which triggers me to binge.

i ditched my friends today for danny. i feel bad.

i kinda just wanna go away from everyone. just me and danny. i would be happy with that.

his ex girlfriend is trippin over him and saying shes gonna kill herself and stuff. wtf. i feel bad for the girl i guess.

i need sleep. i feel odd. im never actively suicidal ya know? the reaction just comes sometimes and it makes me think about it. like right now. but its been a long time since i really really wanted to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment