Sunday, April 29, 2012

so heres my number, so call me maybe

i wanna change my life.

i don't wanna smoke and drink anymore. i wanna find jesus. i don't wanna hang out with the negative influences that certain people have on me.

i just wanna change things. idk.

maybe im changing because of danny? who knows. i mean we still have sex which probably isn't very jesus like. who knows. i just want things to change.

i want danny to go to church with me. yay.

3 more weeks of school till summer. seriously i can do this. it's almost over.

i wanna stop binging so much. tomorrow i'm restricting. i have to work so it shouldn't be that hard. hopefully i just don't get put on much breaks because thats when i eat. oh well.

me and danny have been dating for two months. he makes me so happy and makes my life so much more worth living. i love him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment