Sunday, November 27, 2011

ugh

i havent ate anything today and all i want to do is go downstairs and eat pizza.

but I'm not going too. I have too much control for that.

I'm sick of my eating disorder.seriously. I just want to eat whatever I want but not binge. it fucking sucks dick.

my head hurts. i need to find my work uniform but i can't fucking find it. i don't feel like looking for it and i don't feel like doing anything actually. I'm cold.

I have to go to school tomorrow. fuck. i hate school.

I'm stressed the fuck out. I really need to find my uniform. I've looked all over my house for like two days and can not find it.

i want to cut but i wont. i want to binge but i wont. i want to die but i wont.

i'm sick of living this way. seriously. I don't even know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment