Thursday, November 17, 2011

5th day without binging!

Yay had 800 calories today. Tomorrow I'm having 1000. And then saturday will be my binge day, and then sunday I'll fast! Yayayay. Idk how much I weigh honestly I'm gonna guess and say 120. My scales shitty so I never trust it. I'm not that hungry, I'm a little hungry but not starving. Tomorrow I'm going out to eat and getting this spaghetti that's 666 calories (hahaha I know odd but that's what calorie counter said) I'm going to the pasta house which you've prob never heard of cuz its only in the st Louis area but anyways I can't find any of there nutritional facts so I have to go to calorie counter which you can't always trust because it was made by other people! #frustration. Oh well. I don't wanna drink tomorrow because that's just extra calories. I'm just gonna tell then no since I have to drive. Well nothing big going on I guess. I'm hanging in there. Well see ya folks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment