Thursday, December 19, 2013

Drunken ramblings about my ex boyfriend

We were toxic me and you

We were never good together. We were so different. We were brought up in two different house holds and thought totally different. What was important to you didn't mean anything to me and vise versa.

Everyone wanted us to break up. We were the only ones that didn't see it. I hated you. You repulsed me. But I said I loved you..

Did I love you? I don't know. What is love? Someone tell me because I honestly don't know. When you care about someone? Because I cared a lot about you. I had this connection with you that I never felt with anyone else. Was that just because of sex? I don't know

How can someone explain to me how I feel if i don't even know

This is why I want to kill myself because of stupid ass shit like this that doesn't even matter and should not make a person want to kill themselves

But I just ate a lot of pizza rolls and drink a lot of beer so I probably gained more weight

I want to be fucking skinny again. Before I start college next semester dude I'm losing weight.

I hate myself and everyone around me. I want to die.

Is it weird that not even an hour ago I was afraid of getting old and dying and now I want to die?

I don't make sense. Someone lock me up I'm not sane

I have a headache and I'm drunk and I just want the pain to leave and I want someone to love me

No comments:

Post a Comment