Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Breaking up sucks

Me and Danny broke up. Pretty sure it's for good.

Honestly? Think its for the best. It just sucks ya know?

I loved Danny yes but I was just using him as a way to be happy.

I'm so scared about losing him because I didn't know how, still don't know how to deal with my problems, and he was how I dealt with my problems.

Any kind of my self esteem comes from him.

I'm about to start my senior year. He's going to college. We fought a lot and sometimes just seeing his face would make me want to lose it. We weren't supposed to be together.

He's the guy I lost my virginity too. I'm always going to remember him. Somewhere deep down ill love him forever. He's just not the one.

He treated me like shit. I tried to act like he didnt but he was very negletive. He rarely told me he loved me. Only time I ever felt something meaningful is when we had sex.

All these things were true but I didn't want to let him go. And now he's gone. I'm happy but then I'm sad. I know I'll be okay. I haven't ate since the break up. I'm gonna see how tomorrow is and see how I react towards food.

Ill be okay. Lets hope.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry :/ Breakups do suck! But you'll find someone who will treat you much better! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete