Sunday, May 13, 2012

i don't even wanna get better anymore,

i just want to sleep all day and binge and purge. i don't care about anything else.

i went to prom last night. it was kind of boring. but i enjoyed spending time with danny.

i have so much homework i need to do and i don't feel like doing it. i don't ever go to school which is why but frankly i don't give a fuck anymore. i have one week left. i'm gonna go this full week then im done. im just gonna go sleep everyday.

my scale says i'm losing weight but i sware it's broken. i have not been eating well and it says i barely weigh 120. i would weigh myself on my moms scale but idk where it is. i don't think my parents know i have my own.

when i get my next paycheck i think i'm gonna buy a digital one. idc if it's like 30 bucks.

i have so much stuff to do and i don't wanna do it. i just wanna go to sleep. i hate everyone and everything.

it's been a month since i cut. you don't know how bad i miss it.

i'm almost to the point where i don't even wanna go to therapy anymore. i just wanna let this shit kill me.

my therapist is gonna be angry when she finds out i'm not even putting into any effort of getting better. honestly i don't gibe a fuck.

thats it i guess. i'll try to write more since i've been slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment