Thursday, January 9, 2014

What do I want, hm

I'm always filling this hole with something. This hole in my heart.

I'm a complete mess. I'm not a good person.

I don't know how I am. I put on an act.

I'm a disaster. My life is a disaster.

Can I just run away from life? Never look back.

I stay up till 4 for no reason and sleep till one for no reason. That will change soon.

I'm a bizzare not right person. I don't like myself.

I'm always trying to fill this hole, I don't think it can ever be filled permanently.

If you knew me oh my if you knew me

Darkness is all around, how do I get out?

You put me here. If you would of just stayed with me..... Of course I wouldn't of ever been happy or ever loved you because I never did love you.

I depend on a guy for my happiness.

I want out.

No comments:

Post a Comment