Monday, March 28, 2011

My first post

I'm gonna try to write in this often.
Well my sister is going on to my parents about how I have an eating disorder.
She saw me looking up pro-ana websites
whatever. I don't even really think I have an "eating disorder"
I mean really how many people do you know have good eating skills?
Usually people eat too much or to little.
I can only think of a few people that really do a maintain a healthy diet.
So what I don't eat as much as I used too.
"nothing taste good as thin feels"
ha not trying to freak anyone out. but it's the truth.
I'm 135 and have lost 10 pounds in about two weeks.
My parents have been non stop bitching about it.
It's my life, please let me do what I want with it.
There gonna make me eat.... and I'm gonna have to purge again......

Okay, maybe something is wrong with the way I eat. I still wouldn't call what I have a problem.
UGH. just get off my joc! haha. but for real. just wishes they would leave me alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment